1/2 inch 28-210 N.m Adjustable Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench Hand Tool All-Steel Material
This 1/2 inch drive torque wrench is precise and reliable for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment.
Adjustment is available anywhere between 28 – 210 N.m.
Just turn the spring-loaded adjustment collar to the desired setting and release to lock in place, tighten the fastener in a slow and controlled motion.
Features at a glance:
– All steel construction, sliver chrome coating with sand-blasting for body and black chrome coating for sleeve
– It is durable and anti-rust. High-contrast and dual-range scale make it easy to read under low or strong light
– Reversible ratchet head, both directions for tightening and loosening, it is easy to set up your torque and lock by driving sleeve and nut
– Micrometer-type sleeve allows accurate pre-set torque values to be set
– Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
– Easy to store, a sturdy storage case is included, also with non-slip handle
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product weight||1.3390 kg|
|Package weight||1.7160 kg|
|Product Size(L x W x H)||46.50 x 4.50 x 3.50 cm / 18.31 x 1.77 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Size(L x W x H)||48.50 x 8.50 x 7.00 cm / 19.09 x 3.35 x 2.76 inches|
|Package Contents||1 x Torque Wrench, 1 x Box, 1 x English User Manual|